No. You do not have to have a MIDI keyboard to use our SuperScore publications. You can use SuperScore with a traditional acoustic piano.
NOTE: You may wish to connect your iPad to speakers in order to increase the playback volume.
With or without a MIDI keyboard, you can view and interact with our publications on the iPad in many ways. The SuperScore app enables you to:
- change the viewing size of the music
- hide the notation for duet parts
- turn pages by swipe, foot pedal, or automatically during playback
- listen to playback of the piece (including accompaniment parts, if any)
- change tempo
- add a metronome to playback
- mute individual parts or all backing tracks
- loop sections for repeated practice