Obbligato Classics for Piano and Woodwind by Paul Sheftel
Obbligato Classics is a magnificent collection of 23 piano compositions by beloved composers from Bach to Schumann with an obbligato part for woodwind instrument composed by Paul Sheftel. Accessible to intermediate level players. MIDI recordings for flute and piano included.
Show or hide parts in SuperScore. Practice your part while SuperScore plays the other part. Set your own tempo. Loop sections for repeated practice.
Have fun playing with your duet partner!
- Arabesque, Op. 100, No. 2 – Johann Friedrich Burgmüller
- Bagatelle in C Major, Op. 125, No. 10 – Anton Diabelli
- Bagatelle in G Major, Op. 125, No. 4 – Anton Diabelli
- Bourlesq – Leopold Mozart
- Ecosaise in G, WoO 23 – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Fanfare – William Duncombe
- German Dance in D, WoO 8, No. 10 – Ludwig van Beethoven
- German Dance in E, Hob. IX-22, No. 9 – Franz Joseph Haydn
- Ländler in D, WoO 15, No. 1 – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Minuet en Rondeau – Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Minuet in F – Leopold Mozart
- Minuet in G – Anonymous
- Minuet in G – Christian Petzold
- Minuetto from Sonata in C, K. 73b – Domenico Scarlatti
- Musette in D – Anonymous
- Musette in G, Op. 17, No. 5 – Felix Le Couppey
- Passepied – Georg Philipp Telemann
- Restlessness, Op. 100, No. 18 – Johann Friedrich Burgmüller
- Scherzo from Sonata in F, Hob. XV-9 – Franz Joseph Haydn
- Soldier’s March, Op. 68, No. 2 – Robert Schumann
- The Limpid Stream, Op. 100, No. 7 – Johann Friedrich Burgmüller
- The Little Prankster, Op. 117, No. 18 – Cornelius Gurlitt
- The Wild Horseman, Op. 68, No. 8 – Robert Schumann
Enjoy these examples of music playback in SuperScore!