Classics Outside the Box Level 6
This is the 6th level (late intermediate/early advanced) in a graded series of classic piano works. Includes MIDI performances, engaging but optional accompaniment tracks, scholarly editing, and suggestions for learning. Created by Paul Sheftel and George Litterst.
Use these pieces with an acoustic or digital piano and enjoy the play-along experience provided by SuperScore!
- Allegretto, Op. 47, No. 5 – Stephen Heller
- Arabesque, Op. 100, No. 2 – Johann Friedrich Burgmüller
- Etude, Op. 210, No. 23 – Louis Köhler
- Fantasia, H. 220 – C.P.E. Bach
- Little Study, Op. 68, No. 14 – Robert Schumann
- On the Playground, Op. 62, No. 4 – Theodor Kullak
- Prelude in G, HWV 442 – George Frederic Handel
- Sonata in G, K. 431 – Domenico Scarlatti
- Study, Op. 139, No. 19 – Carl Czerny
- Waltz, D. 924, No. 9 – Franz Schubert
Enjoy these examples of music playback in SuperScore!