Classics Outside the Box Level 5
This is the 5th level (late intermediate) in a 6-volume, graded series of classic piano works. Includes MIDI performances, engaging but optional accompaniment tracks, scholarly editing, and suggestions for learning. Created by Paul Sheftel and George Litterst.
Use these pieces with an acoustic or digital piano and enjoy the play-along experience provided by SuperScore!
- Ecossaise in E-Flat, WoO 86 – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Elfin Dance, Op. 12, No. 4 – Edvard Grieg
- Etude in D Minor, Op. 82, No. 65 – Cornelius Gurlitt
- Little March – Paul Sheftel
- Minuet in D – Franz Joseph Haydn
- Minuet in D Minor – George Frederic Handel
- Minuet, Sz. 53, No. 16 – Béla Bartók
- Musette in G Major – J.S. Bach
- Polonaise – Leopold Mozart
- Prelude in C Minor, BWV 999 – J.S. Bach
- Scherzo, J. 207 – Carl Maria von Weber
- Study, Op. 176, No. 24 – Jean-Baptiste Duvernoy
- The Little Prankster, Op. 117, No. 18 – Cornelius Gurlitt
- The Mill, Op. 117, No. 33 – Cornelius Gurlitt
- Wet Minnows (A Little Minnowet) – Paul Sheftel
Enjoy these examples of music playback in SuperScore!