Classics Outside the Box Level 4
Level: Intermediate, Late Intermediate
This is the 4th level (mid-late intermediate) in a 6-volume, graded series of classic piano works. Includes MIDI performances, engaging but optional accompaniment tracks, scholarly editing, and suggestions for learning. Created by Paul Sheftel and George Litterst.
Use these pieces with an acoustic or digital piano and enjoy the play-along experience provided by SuperScore!
- Air de la petite russie, Op. 107, No. 3 – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Air russe, Op. 107, No. 7 – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Andantino – Igor Stravinsky
- Ecossaise in G, WoO 23 – Ludwig van Beethoven
- German Dance in D Major, WoO 42, No. 2 – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Gypsy Dance, Hob IX-28, No. 1 – Franz Joseph Haydn
- Hop Scotch Polka, Op. 63, No. 8 – Louis Streabbog
- In a Hurry, Op. 63, No. 5 – Louis Streabbog
- In the Garden, Op. 210, No. 1 – Louis Köhler
- Minuet in C Major, K. 6 – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Minuetto from Sonata in C Major, K. 73b – Domenico Scarlatti
- On the Green, Op. 63, No. 3 – Louis Streabbog
- Polka – Mikhail Glinka
- Polonaise in G Minor – C.P.E. Bach
- Restlessness, Op. 100, No. 18 – Johann Friedrich Burgmüller
- Soldier’s March, Op. 68, No. 2 – Robert Schumann
- Song of the Rogue, Sz. 42, No. 7 – Béla Bartók
- Trio from German Dance in G, WoO 8, No. 6 – Ludwig van Beethoven
Enjoy these examples of music playback in SuperScore!