Classics Outside the Box Level 3
This is the 3rd level (intermediate) in a 6-volume, graded series of classic piano works. Includes MIDI performances, engaging but optional accompaniment tracks, scholarly editing, and suggestions for learning. Created by Paul Sheftel and George Litterst.
Use these pieces with an acoustic or digital piano and enjoy the play-along experience provided by SuperScore!
- Allegretto, Op. 125, No. 3 – Anton Diabelli
- Former Friends, Sz. 42, No. 3 – Béla Bartók
- German Dance in D, Hob. IX-22, No. 2 – Franz Joseph Haydn
- German Dance in D, WoO 15, No. 1 – Ludwig van Beethoven
- German Dance in E, Hob. IX-22, No. 9 – Franz Joseph Haydn
- Gigue from Sonata in C – William Duncombe
- King William’s March – Jeremiah Clarke
- Menuet in D Minor – Jean-Baptiste Lully
- Minuet in G – Daniel Gottlob Türk
- Musette in D Major – J.S. Bach
- Playing Soldiers, Op. 31, No. 4 – Vladimir Rebikov
- Soldier’s Song, Op. 249, No. 68 – Louis Köhler
- Waltz, Op. 140, No. 7 – Cornelius Gurlitt
Enjoy these examples of music playback in SuperScore!