Music Pathways: Piano Solos – Level D
Categories: Methods, Repertoire, Available in Print
Level: Early Intermediate
Enjoy these 13 fun recital pieces, composed in a variety of moods for students in their early stages of piano study. These works correspond to musical concepts presented in Level D of the Music Pathways piano method, authored by Lynn Freeman Olson, Louise Bianchi, and Marvin Blickenstaff.
Fun and pedagogically inspiring MIDI accompaniments have been provided by Paul Sheftel, who has also recorded the piano parts.
This is a Carl Fischer publication, available in SuperScore.
- A Walk – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Echoing – Louis Köhler
- Happy Tap – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Imitation – Anton Krause
- Let’s Sneak Up! – Terry Winter Owens
- Melchior and Balthazar – French-Jacques
- Nick-Nack Doodle – Traditional
- On the Shimmering Sea – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Patriotic Variations – Henry Carey
- Poor Wayfarin’ Stranger – Traditional American
- Searching the Ocean Floor – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Sleep – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Spanish Dance – Terry Winter Owens
Enjoy these examples of music playback in SuperScore!