Music Pathways: Piano Solos – Level A
Categories: Methods, Repertoire, Available in Print
Level: Early Elementary, Elementary
Enjoy these 14 fun recital pieces, composed in a variety of moods for students in their early stages of piano study. These works correspond to musical concepts presented in Level A of the Music Pathways piano method, authored by Lynn Freeman Olson, Louise Bianchi, and Marvin Blickenstaff.
Some of the works can be taught by rote. Fun and pedagogically inspiring MIDI accompaniments have been provided by Paul Sheftel, who has also recorded the piano parts.
This is a Carl Fischer publication, available in SuperScore.
- Engine, Engine Number Nine – Traditional
- Star Light, Star Bright – Traditional
- Moonlight – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Little Pony – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Perfect Day – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Jungle Story – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Chinese Painting – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Happy Sam – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Green Grown the Lilacs – Traditional
- Roll On! – Canadian
- Just a Bit Blue – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Happiness – Lynn Freeman Olson
- Volga Boatman – Old Russian
- Evening Folksong – Traditional
Enjoy these examples of music playback in SuperScore!